SnapLogic, a provider of application and data integration tools, has revamped its channel partner program, with an emphasis on solution selling.
The Partner Connect Program now features free sales and technical training, new deal referrals and reseller discounts, and a partner portal. SnapLogic said it will also offer incentives for creating and delivering offerings that combine SnapLogic with its technology partners. SnapLogic technology partners include Workday, Snowflake, Salesforce and Reltio.
"One of the big, overarching goals of [the SnapLogic partner program] refresh is ... to focus much more on a solutions approach where we have our go-to-market partners building repeatable solutions based on SnapLogic and our technology partners," said Rich Link, vice president of global channel sales and strategic alliances at SnapLogic, based in San Mateo, Calif.
SnapLogic described the application and data integration market as a $12 billion opportunity. Link added it is "a much different market than it has ever been before."
"The interesting thing about our space is that, inherently, we are involved in multivendor projects," Link said.
He also noted that integration, because of its role in digital transformation, is now receiving more attention. Partners can tap SnapLogic's app and data integration tools to target customer projects involving data warehousing, data lakes, master data management, human capital management and customer relationship management.
SnapLogic currently works with about 40 channel partners, with about 10 to 15 that are "very active," Link said. The company has been expanding the Partner Connect Program across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and it recently added about 11 partners in that market.
SnapLogic partners can expect to see a more formalized market development funds (MDF) program this year. "Today, we are doing [MDF] a little more ad hoc, and we want to formalize that by the end of the year," Link said.
AllCloud enters North American market
AllCloud, a cloud solutions provider that launched in Israel in 2014, has entered the North American market with the acquisition of Figur8 Cloud Solutions.
Figur8 is a Salesforce partner, with operations in San Francisco, Toronto, New York City and Vancouver, B.C. AllCloud delivers its cloud solutions in the Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and NetSuite environments.
Eran Gil, CEO at AllCloud, said consolidation has "created a big void in the market for global boutique cloud solutions providers."
Gil has firsthand consolidation experience. He co-founded Cloud Sherpas, a cloud consulting services provider that was acquired by Accenture in 2015. Gil pointed to IBM's purchase of Bluewolf and Wipro's acquisition of Appirio as other examples of cloud solutions and SaaS consulting shakeout.
"Having seen that [consolidation] and also having seen the significant growth rate coming from the public cloud space, from the vendors we are very close to, we believe there is an even bigger opportunity than in the past," Gil said.
Gil's latest cloud consulting venture differs in some ways from the Cloud Sherpas experience. While that company focused on the SaaS layer, AllCloud focuses on IaaS and PaaS, in addition to SaaS, he noted.
"The big opportunity ... is providing clients a more holistic solutions approach," Gil said.
- HYCU bolstered its partner program for selling its Data Protection for Nutanix The program now features a simplified deal registration program, co-branded marketing tools and campaign support, and a new partner portal, the vendor said.
- FileCloud, an enterprise file sync-and-share (EFSS) vendor, unveiled a channel program for managed services providers and resellers. The program provides support, such as special partner pricing, for offering the vendor's EFSS product, FileCloud Online.
- Oblong Industries, a collaboration technology vendor, inked a distribution deal with ScanSource. Under the agreement, ScanSource will distribute Oblong's immersive collaboration platform, Mezzanine, bundled with LG Electronics' commercial displays and Cisco Webex Room Kit Series.
- JetStream Software said its cloud migration tool, JetStream Migrate, is now generally available. Jetstream Migrate is designed for cloud and managed services providers that target large enterprises, the company said.
- OneLogin, an identity and access management vendor, named Matt Hurley as its vice president of global channels, strategic alliances and professional services. Hurley joins OneLogin from Juniper Networks, where he held numerous channel-related roles.