Q: What are the questions a channel partner should ask in evaluating vendor partner programs?
There are five questions you should ask yourself when evaluating vendor partner programs:
• What are your true resources -- personnel and financial?
• What is the bandwidth of those resources?
• What is your true core competency? Consider creating a self-assessment to see which partner programs align with your business.
• What is the learning curve, and how simply will the new vendor partner program plug into your existing channel environment?
• What are the expenses associated with a successful program launch?
Return to the vendor partner programs FAQ guide and read the rest of Angela's expert responses.