For those of you who use the ConnectWise reseller and services business management platform, the developer has flipped the switch on what it calls Phase 3 of ConnectWise 2010.
Some of the new features include:
- More sales and marketing campaign management functions, such as the ability to assess which Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns are having the highest impact and the best return on investment for your business.
- The ability to integrate a company web site into the ConnectWise Marketing Manager, which lets you track more basic e-mail marketing campaigns.
- A view for customers: Basically a portal that lets a technology solution provider provide its customers with access to quotes and recommendations that it has made for the company.
- Other reporting tools, such as those for contacts, through an integration with Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- There also is a tighter integration with some of the core social networking tools that are starting to be used by the technology channel