- Consultative services that help align application requirements with proper storage provisioning
- Network infrastructure assessment services to improve SAN performance
- Security assessment to segregate SAN traffic from unwanted exposure to LAN traffic
- Backup enhancement services such as disk-to-disk, snapshot, mirroring and off-site replication for DR purposes
- Proactive management and monitoring services
The good news about supporting IP storage is that the solutions are simple to understand and are mostly configured with off-the-shelf components that can be kept on-hand without incurring a huge expense. Responsive customer support requires fast turn-around times for parts replacement during the initial warranty period. Good quality of service makes all the difference in your customer's confidence both in you and the solutions you offer.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Dig Deeper on Storage Area Network (SAN)
Related Q&A from Ali Asvadi
Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) has been receiving a lot of attention recently. Storage expert Ali Asvadi is not impressed. Continue Reading
iSCSI storage is becoming the preferred storage technology for SMBs. Our site expert Ali Asvadi tells us why. Continue Reading
IP SAN can benefit the customers who are nearing storage capacity limitations. Learn more about it from our IP storage expert, Ali Asvadi. Continue Reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.