Looking for something else?
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Data integration 101
- Definition: Data integration
Customer data integration (CDI) is the process of consolidating and managing customer information from all available sources. Learn more about its benefits in this WhatIs.com definition.
- Podcast: Data management briefing -- Introduction to data integration
The alphabet soup of data integration technologies -- ETL, EAI, EII, EIM, SOA and others -- are more confusing than ever. This podcast gives an overview of technologies used for data integration projects.
- Technology can only solve part of the integration mystery
Do you know the data integration fundamentals? Avoid the dangers of expecting too much from data integration tools and technology.
- Enterprise Information Integration's pros and cons
Understand the differences between Enterprise Information Integration and a data warehouse before tackling an EEI project.
Selling data integration projects
- Data integration is a process
Data quality issues are difficult to address -- so many companies don't bother. Help your customers understand the importance of data quality and integration.
- Put data integration in terms execs can understand
Many organizations have difficulty accessing the right data in the correct format at the time its needed. Get help selling data integration efforts to such customers.
- Podcast: Customer data integration strategy
Learn real-world examples of customer data integration and get a strategy for a CDI business case in this podcast.
Delivering data integration plans
- Learning Guide: Customer data integration
Help your clients better integrate and leverage their own customers' data at every touchpoint with the resources in this guide.
- Business process modeling: A proven methodology for enterprise integration
A need for integration is increasing the demand for business process modeling. This article describes the benefits of business process modeling and how it aligns business and IT.
- Enterprise data integration: A critical piece in a service-oriented architecture
This article discusses why your data integration offerings should involve building a data services layer upon an enterprise data integration platform for SOA.
- Podcast: Master data management (MDM)
Master data management employs data governance processes and technology to unify disparate data across an organization. Find out how you can put this technique into action for your customers.