Overviews: Selling business intelligence
- ROI calculator: Business intelligence
This tool will help you assess the value of a business intelligence (BI) effort in your customer's environment.
- The value of business intelligence
How can BI help a customer? This tip points out the BI benefits, risks and costs.
- Compliance and BI: Same mission, different approaches
- Embedded analytics: The next wave in business intelligence
Business intelligence software has many strategic benefits to offer organizations. However, it is often not used to its fullest potential. This column reviews the benefits of embedded analytics and how they will take BI to the next level.
How-tos: Delivering business intelligence
- Seven master data management best practices
- Don't just calculate ROI. Help deliver it.
- SearchDataManagement.com Topic: Business intelligence
Get help implementing and simplifying BI for your customers with the tips and guides in this topics section.
- Quarterly Updates: ITSM
This Quarterly Update features the most current news, views, and analysis on ITSM and ITIL.
Case studies: Meeting customer needs
- Business Intelligence: The Savvy Manager's Guide
Read this excerpt from Business Intelligence: The Savvy Manager's Guide and learn "what the savvy manager needs to know about how to coordinate a business model information flow."
- Getting BI with a little help from your friends
The IT manager for a prominent legal auditing firm explains what he learned during a yearlong Oracle BI implementation process.
- Driving ROI with dashboards
Eastern Mountain Sports CIO Jeff Neville says smart dashboards can lead to positive ROI and happy CEOs.
- BI tools give beer maker reason to toast
Guinness maker Diageo had a major supply chain problem -- only it didn't know it. See how it fixed the problem and boosted ROI in the process.
- Business intelligence aids health center
Jefferson Medical Center used business intelligence software to measure and improve employee productivity while maintaining a high level of patient care.
This was first published in October 2006