Data loss prevention implementations are often complex, time consuming and difficult to manage. For security solution providers, a data loss prevention (or DLP) project raises a lot of questions. What should be included in a data loss prevention policy? What is the best data loss prevention strategy?
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Michelle Drolet, CEO and co-founder of Framingham Mass.-based Towerwall Inc., answers these questions and discusses more issues involved with selling data leakage prevention solutions in this Patrolling the Channel podcast. Drolet describes her company’s data classification program, and compares the three DLP vendors her company supports – Safend, Websense Inc. and Trend Micro Inc.
Other questions about DLP covered in this podcast include:
- Is it best to seek a “quick win,” even with limited functionality?
- How can you frame success early on and then work toward achieving that outcome?
- What should the solution provider do if the DLP product uncovers disturbing or unethical employee activity?
Download for later:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
- Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As