In this podcast, John Sampson, director of global channel programs at Ruckus, sat down with SearchNetworkingChannel.com to discuss the Ruckus channel program and why networking solution providers should consider partnering with the wireless vendor. Sampson discusses why the Ruckus channel places a strong emphasis on solutions for vertical markets, including healthcare, education and hospitality, as well as SMBs. He also discusses the future of wireless networking services, where he sees the wireless market heading in the next few years, and how the Ruckus partner program will be ready to handle whatever the future may bring.
Wireless networking services resources
- Upgrading customers to 802.11n wireless networks
- Wireless network connection troubleshooting for solution providers
- Wireless LAN troubleshooting study guide
- Choosing a wireless vendor
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Channel Chat: Ruckus channel chief talks wireless networking services
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
This was first published in August 2010