With the upcoming release of Dynamics CRM Live, Microsoft partners will have three different customer relationship...
management (CRM) market routes: deploying Dynamics CRM 4.0 at customer sites, hosting Dynamics CRM 4.0 for customers and selling the Microsoft-hosted Dynamics CRM Live.
In this SearchITChannel.com podcast, Microsoft partners at last week's Convergence 2008 event discuss their roles in the evolving CRM market.
- New features will help sell Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft partners say
VARs and SIs see new opportunities in the integration capabilities and multi-tenant architecture of Dynamics CRM 4.0.
- Microsoft-hosted ERP coming, Ballmer says at Convergence
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer says we should expect his company to offer a hosted ERP service in the future.
- Microsoft showcases CRM, ERP business applications
Microsoft shows off Dynamics AX 2009 and Dynamics CRM at Convergence 2008.
- Oracle news won't spoil Microsoft party
Oracle released its latest edition of CRM On Demand on the same day Microsoft Convergence 2008 began. Microsoft partners responded, So what?
- My trip to Microsoft Convergence 2008
Photos of some of the most creative exhibits and promotional trinkets from Microsoft partners at the Orlando event.
- Microsoft commits to enterprise, CRM, SaaS
SearchCRM.com covers Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer's keynote address at Convergence 2008.