- data to Ciena's data centers to compensate for seasonal traffic spikes or scheduled downtime in their own data centers.
- AT&T is rebranding and reselling the service on its Worldnet Service Connection offering.
- Network Appliance, Inc.'s encryption subsidiary Decru, Inc. will offer a service that includes a starter kit and replacement-part service that will deliver spares within four hours of a service call.
- Aptare, Inc. will preview version 6.0 of its StorageConsole backup-reporting software to include support of EMC's NetWorker and Symantec's Backup Exec.
- McData Corp. will unveil a partnership to OEM data protection and data management software to StoreAge Networking Technologies, for its Application Services Module of the StoreAge intelligent switch.
The original version of this story appeared on SearchStorage.com.