Q: What are the questions a channel partner should ask in evaluating vendor partner programs?
There are five questions you should ask yourself when evaluating vendor partner programs:
• What are your true resources -- personnel and financial?
• What is the bandwidth of those resources?
• What is your true core competency? Consider creating a self-assessment to see which partner programs align with your business.
• What is the learning curve, and how simply will the new vendor partner program plug into your existing channel environment?
• What are the expenses associated with a successful program launch?
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.