With literally hundreds of hardware and software vendors offering computer networking products, choosing the right ones can be daunting. What will differentiate your offerings from competitors'? What will be easy to install, require low maintenance and provide customers with ROI?
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
We recommend taking a look at the results of SearchNetworking.com's Product Leadership Awards. Our sister site asked readers – your customers – to rate the networking products used and deployed within their organizations. More than 1,800 readers weighed in on 12 different product classes. Below you will find the top winners with links to reviews of the products. Use the information to re-evaluate your line card and recommend networking appliances, hardware and software to your customers.
Top computer networking products
Applications and Network Management
Network Access Control
Network Behavior Analysis
Remote Access and VPN
Wireless LAN Systems
Application Delivery Controllers
IP Telephony Systems
- Juniper Networks ISG Series
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance
- SonicWall Network Security Appliances series
- Nortel Secure Network Access
- Juniper Networks Unified Access Control
- Trend Micro Network VirusWall Enforcer
- Cisco MARS (Monitoring, Analysis, and Response System)
- Fluke Networks NetFlow Tracker
- SonicWall ViewPoint
- Cisco Wide-Area Application Services
- Riverbed Steelhead
- Juniper Networks WX and WXC Application Acceleration
Want to compare this year's winners to last year's? Visit SearchNetworking.com's Product Leadership Awards 2007.