Eric Slack, a senior analyst for Storage Switzerland, has more than 20 years of experience in high-technology industries holding technical management and marketing/sales positions in the computer storage, instrumentation, digital imaging and test equipment fields. He’s spent the past 15 years in the data storage field, with storage hardware manufacturers and as a national storage integrator, designing and implementing open systems storage solutions for companies in the Western United States. Find Storage Switzerland’s disclosure statement here.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Eric Slack
- Object storage systems not just for cloud
- Hosted DR services as an add-on to hybrid cloud backup
- Unified storage systems: Modular vs. integrated
- All-flash storage systems: Types and use cases
- MSP backup solutions for hosting cloud backup services
- Managed backup solutions: Hybrid cloud options for MSPs
- Cloud backup solutions for VARs: The sales-only model
- Cloud backup solutions for VARs, MSPs: Three approaches
- Selling customers on enterprise cloud backup services
- 'Big data' tools handle retention and performance
- Reducing VDI storage costs
- Isilon, BlueArc scalable NAS coexist at Ancestry.com
- Tape archiving: Which customers are a good fit?
- SMB SAN solutions: Storage networking options
- Scale-out storage options increasing
- VSA vs. traditional shared storage
- Hyper-V storage provisioning tools
- VDI storage costs and customer expectations
- Which applications should move to the cloud?
- Cloud storage: Four points of entry with customers