John Moore has written on business and technology topics for more than 25 years.
As a freelance writer, his articles have appeared in magazines and websites including Baseline, CIO.com, Digital Innovation Gazette, Federal Computer Week, Government Computer News, iHealthBeat, MSPmentor and TechTarget. His areas of focus include cloud computing, distribution channels, electronic health records, public sector information technology and software development.
Prior to becoming a freelance writer, Moore was a staff writer for publications including Computer Systems News, Federal Computer Week, and Sm@rt Partner.
Contributions from John Moore
- Three hot spots for education resellers
- Monitoring VAR business metrics
- Channel opportunities in accountable care organizations
- PSA software: 'Mission-critical' services tool
- Sustainable tech solutions: Green ERP, buildings
- Small banks, credit unions adopting cloud IT, cloud GRC
- Hadoop management tools maturing; app dev tools younger
- VARs give good marks to sales lead management tools
- IT channel discovers scale-out NAS allies in SMB space
- Channel outlook: US manufacturers want cloud, basic ERP
- Channel sees enterprise potential for Windows Phone
- Vendors changing tack with technology marketing tools
- Product opportunity: Google Chromebook and Chromebox
- Storage optimization appliances fix virtualization woes
- SaaS single sign-on opportunities for the channel
- Regulations spur success in GRC software sales, support
- Market demand up for virtual desktop services
- Hadoop ecosystem creates value for channel partners
- Health care VDI projects in high demand
- Channel eyes ultrabook market for road warriors