John Moore has written on business and technology topics for more than 25 years.
As a freelance writer, his articles have appeared in magazines and websites including Baseline, CIO.com, Digital Innovation Gazette, Federal Computer Week, Government Computer News, iHealthBeat, MSPmentor and TechTarget. His areas of focus include cloud computing, distribution channels, electronic health records, public sector information technology and software development.
Prior to becoming a freelance writer, Moore was a staff writer for publications including Computer Systems News, Federal Computer Week, and Sm@rt Partner.
Contributions from John Moore
- Fast-casual and fast-food restaurant technology: Beyond POS
- Demand for equipment rental software, solutions on the upswing
- Big ecosystem is developing around AWS Partner Network
- MSP pricing tools: Still stuck on Excel, semi-automation
- Six tips for improving channel customer communications
- Gaining access to apps market via mobile app reseller program
- Vehicle fleet management opportunities for the IT channel
- Verticalization of cloud applications: Channel play
- VARs adding value to the IT procurement process
- Rising channel niche: Financial advisor CRM, compliance
- Cloud certifications: Are they worth the investment?
- Local government IT solutions: Where the money is going
- IT consulting market outlook
- HIPAA omnibus rule deadline looms
- RMM software selection process factors
- Three hot spots for education resellers
- Monitoring VAR business metrics
- Channel opportunities in accountable care organizations
- PSA software: 'Mission-critical' services tool
- Sustainable tech solutions: Green ERP, buildings