John Moore has written on business and technology topics for more than 25 years.
As a freelance writer, his articles have appeared in magazines and websites including Baseline, CIO.com, Digital Innovation Gazette, Federal Computer Week, Government Computer News, iHealthBeat, MSPmentor and TechTarget. His areas of focus include cloud computing, distribution channels, electronic health records, public sector information technology and software development.
Prior to becoming a freelance writer, Moore was a staff writer for publications including Computer Systems News, Federal Computer Week, and Sm@rt Partner.
Contributions from John Moore
- Many nonprofits are turning to cloud software and more
- Channel outlook for smart city technology
- Channel steps up efforts around healthcare security
- ERP solutions for the aerospace supply chain
- Managed print providers feeling pressure to stand out from crowd
- Is equity crowdfunding the next channel capital source?
- Internet of Things meets facilities management
- Media and entertainment technology market opens for channel
- Healthcare digital signage: Starting small, but growing
- Attrition of cloud storage providers gives channel a wake-up call
- Fast-casual and fast-food restaurant technology: Beyond POS
- Demand for equipment rental software, solutions on the upswing
- Big ecosystem is developing around AWS Partner Network
- MSP pricing tools: Still stuck on Excel, semi-automation
- Six tips for improving channel customer communications
- Gaining access to apps market via mobile app reseller program
- Vehicle fleet management opportunities for the IT channel
- Verticalization of cloud applications: Channel play
- VARs adding value to the IT procurement process
- Rising channel niche: Financial advisor CRM, compliance