John Moore has written on business and technology topics for more than 25 years.
As a freelance writer, his articles have appeared in magazines and websites including Baseline, CIO.com, Digital Innovation Gazette, Federal Computer Week, Government Computer News, iHealthBeat, MSPmentor and TechTarget. His areas of focus include cloud computing, distribution channels, electronic health records, public sector information technology and software development.
Prior to becoming a freelance writer, Moore was a staff writer for publications including Computer Systems News, Federal Computer Week, and Sm@rt Partner.
Contributions from John Moore
- M&A activity picks back up, revealing trends
- Partners reconfigure the BDR pricing model
- Solutions to modernize vendors' deal reg processes
- Channel firms weigh e-commerce platforms
- Customer-oriented insurers enlist the channel for help
- Transform IP address administration with DDI technology
- Channel partners find new uses for ITSM software
- More hotels transition to cloud, Wi-Fi, mobile POS and more
- Even the tech-savvy may need a hand during a website rebuild
- Many nonprofits are turning to cloud software
- Channel outlook for smart city technology
- Channel steps up efforts around healthcare security
- ERP solutions for the aerospace supply chain
- Managed print providers feeling pressure to stand out from crowd
- Is equity crowdfunding the next channel capital source?
- Internet of Things meets facilities management
- Media and entertainment technology market opens for channel
- Healthcare digital signage: Starting small, but growing
- Attrition of cloud storage providers gives channel a wake-up call
- Fast-casual and fast-food restaurant technology: Beyond POS